Miami-based Pollo Tropical® is famous for its high-quality food delivered at an unparalleled value – notably its signature citrus-marinated chicken grilled over an open flame. The brand is further differentiated through its fresh-grilled, Caribbean-inspired menu featuring roast pork, ribs, wraps, salads, sweet plantains, and a wide array of made-from-scratch signature sauces. Pollo Tropical offers modified table service with a laid-back, fun and family-friendly vibe, and serves healthy fresh-grilled food you can feel good about. We are a high-volume, fast casual concept offering drive-thru convenience. There are currently more than 160 Pollo Tropical restaurants and we expect to open 20 new locations per year.
Pollo Tropical restaurants are profitable. Average unit volumes exceed $2.5 million. We serve 5,000 customers per week, per restaurant. Because of our high volume, we are a valued-tenant wherever we do business. Our customers have higher incomes, are better educated, and work in predominantly white-collar professions. We attract both individuals and families alike, resulting in busy lunches and dinners, 7 days a week.
- Parent Company FIESTA RESTAURANT GROUP, INC.
- NASDAQ SYMBOLFRGI
- Total # of Stores OVER 300 AND GROWING FAST
Trade Area Attributes
- Areas of Focus: Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas
- We are looking for stable, growing markets with a large regional trading area (not merely neighborhood exposure) in which other restaurants are flourishing
- Ideal locations will offer a dense residential population, strong worker population and vibrant retail activity necessary to sustain weekday lunch, dinner and weekend business
- Residential Population: 70,000 within 3 miles
- Income: $50,000 to $80,000 median household income
- Daytime population: 20,000 within 2 miles (>50% white collar)
- Traffic Count: 40,000 ADT
- Quality, vibrant big box retailers
- Upscale grocery stores
- Movie theaters
- Clusters of successful, fast casual, QSR and sit-down restaurants
- One acre corner property or prime outparcel
- Free-standing building with 110 seats and 8-car drive through lane
- We build a state-of-the-art, 3,800 sq. ft. facility that includes a full kitchen for our made-from-scratch cooking, as well as a comfortable, relaxing Caribbean style dining area for our customers
- Parking for 40 cars, excellent access, signage and visibility